We aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours from the date your order is accepted or within 48 hours during exceptionally busy periods such as sale periods, however these are estimated only and we do not guarantee delivery within these time frames.
SMUG PETS is not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
SMUG PETS insures each item purchased during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to your specified delivery address. Once goods have been delivered, responsibility for your purchased goods passes onto you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you agree that delivery and fulfilment by SMUG PETS to the address given, transfers responsibility in the same way.
Standard (Mainland UK) – FREE - 3-5* working days delivery for all orders however, regional surcharges may apply and will be clearly shown at checkout.
The option to have orders posted to an alternative or work address is provided for ease. If you have any questions or concerns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Express (Mainland UK) - £6 - Next working day* delivery using reputable logistics company.
Standard for Europe - £8 – 4 to 7 working days* delivery using reputable logistics company.
Standard for Rest of World - £10 - 5 to 7 working days* delivery using a reputable logistics company. Orders placed on weekends and U.K Public holidays or later than 5pm on weekdays will be processed for dispatch the following working day. You may be liable for taxes from customs in your country.
Next working day delivery occurs between 9am and 6pm via a reputable logistics company.
Orders must be placed before 2pm for next day delivery. Please ensure someone is present at delivery address to accept the parcel.
In the unlikely event that there will be a delay we will always do our best to give you an accurate estimated delivery date for your order.
For orders outside the UK and Europe please email us at email@example.com
Once your express order has been dispatched you will be sent an email confirming that your products are on route. That email will contain an order tracking number.
*Working Day (i.e Monday – Friday)
*Delivery times stated are estimated only and SMUG PETS does not guarantee and is not responsible for Royal Mail's delivery timeframe
*Orders will be delivered by courier between 9am and 6pm
DELIVERY AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Purchase which you are deemed to accept when you use the Site. Definitions used in the Terms
of Use and Purchase apply to these terms. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
If you are a customer based in the EU, you have the right to cancel your order with us under the
Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (DSRs), provided that you give us
written notice of cancellation no later than 7 (Seven) working days after receiving your order.
1. To cancel your order, you must send your notice of cancellation in writing to us either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
GAV & AFF Ltd
27 Old Gloucester Street
LONDON, WC1N 3AX
We recommend that you keep some evidence of having given us the notice.
2. If you cancel your order once you have received the goods, you must return your entire order to us at your cost, taking reasonable care of the goods. You will be liable for any damage to them until we receive them. We recommend you use (but you are not obliged to use) a secure, trackable means to return your order to us at SMUG PETS and that you retain proof of sending in case of a dispute.
3. Please note that you must cover the cost of the return shipment.
4. All items must be returned unused, in their original condition and original packaging and from the country that the order was delivered to.
5. We will refund the total price of your order including original delivery charges, within 30 days of receiving your notice of contract cancellation. If we do not receive the cancelled order, we will arrange to have it collected from you at your cost.
Please note you may only use your right to cancel the order under the DSRs if you give us formal written notice of cancellation no later than seven working days after receiving the order, as described above.
RETURN OR EXCHANGE
As an alternative to using your rights under the DSRs, you may prefer to return or exchange your items. To do this you must request a Returns Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number from us by emailing email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order and tell us why you want to send your item(s) back. If an item is faulty or damaged, please provide details. Then return the products you wish to return within 14 days of receiving your RMA. Please make sure your items are returned new and unused. Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.
Items can be returned for a refund or exchange but any requests to return a product after the 14 day period or without all tags attached are discretionary.
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a RMA number within 48 hours of receiving your products. If an item is faulty or damaged, please provide details.
2. You will then receive an email containing your RMA number which is valid for the next 14 days within which you can send your unwanted item(s) back to us.
3. Please state the RMA number on your package, which products you are returning and if you would prefer a refund, exchange or SMUG PETS credit.
4. It is your responsibility to return the item(s) at your cost to:
GAV & AFF LTD
27 Old Gloucester Street
LONDON, WC1N 3AX
It is advisable to send returned items by registered/tracked post but NOT signed for postage.
Please keep copies of your tracking information.
Please note that postal costs for returned goods are the customer’s responsibility and will be reimbursed by us only in the case of damaged, faulty, or incorrectly supplied goods.
5. The items you return must be in new and unused condition with all the original packaging and tags still attached. We do not accept any item with any indication that it was used. In such cases the item will be returned to the purchaser.
6. On receipt of the returned item(s) SMUG PETS will inspect the item(s) and providing the return is as stated as per your emails with our customer service team when obtaining the RMA and as per our returns policy stated below we will re-credit the original purchaser’s credit or debit card for the price paid for the items returned. We will not refund postage or packaging costs unless the items returned were damaged, faulty, or incorrectly supplied.
RECEIVING A REFUND
Your refund will be credited to the original payment method.
If your order has been sent to a destination within the EU, all sales taxes will be refunded.
Credit and debit card refunds may take up to 10 business days for your bank to complete, depending on their processing time. This can vary greatly between card issuers, and unfortunately we are unable to influence this.
An RMA number should be requested within 48 hours of receiving your order. You should then return your item(s) within 14 days of receiving this number. Returns outside these time frames may be accepted at the discretion of SMUG PETS.